The smart solution for managing distributed networks
- Remotely manage any piece of electronic equipment anywhere
- Virtual hands enable secure remote access and management
- Cellular out-of-band access when the network is down
- Auto-remediation for uninterrupted service availability
- End-to-end management solution that scales to 1000s of remote sites
LATEST CASE STUDY - Download and Read
Monitor and control any device, anywhere, anytime
Computers and communications equipment can now be found in the most remote and obscure places where there will never be technical staff. This equipment must be monitored and managed remotely.
Opengearís secure device server and cellular router solutions provide in- and out-bound routing with extensive connectivity to remote IT, network, power, communications & telemetry devices including legacy systems, with RS232, RS422 & RS485 serial, USB, Wi-Fi, Ethernet and digital IO.
- Diagnose and solve problems from central location and single pane of glass
- Monitor and control remote devices, even those installed behind restrictive firewalls
- Out-of-band management enables reach even when the network is down
- Rugged construction for reliable operation in harsh remote conditions
- Monitor the entire site environment (temperature, humidity, smoke, water leak) with alarms and data logging
- Enterprise grade security ensures compliance with security policies for all devices at each remote location
- Instantaneous SMS or NMS alerts on remote physical access with intrusion detection sensors
Opengearís remote site solutions enable companies to assure that network equipment is always available to improve efficiencies and maximize business continuity.